The separation of Church and State exists to protect religion from government oppression, not to make the State exempt from morality.
Upon the appointment of Amy Coney Barrett, a Catholic mother of 7, to the supreme court, the opposition was quick to call into question her Catholic faith!
“Why is it that so many of us on this side have this very uncomfortable feeling that dogma and law are two different things, and I think whatever a religion is, it has its own dogma. The law is totally different,” Feinstein told Barrett, a Notre Dame law professor. “And I think in your case, professor, when you read your speeches, the conclusion one draws is that the dogma lives loudly within you. And that’s of concern.”
🇻🇦🇺🇸 🇻🇦🇺🇸 🇻🇦 Every Item in this collection is 100% made in the USA! 🇻🇦🇺🇸 🇻🇦🇺🇸 🇻🇦
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide